Research Navigators help direct investigators to the ICTR services they need and advises them on “next steps” in the clinical and translational research enterprise at Johns Hopkins.
Select examples of frequently requested assistance include:
- Referral to appropriate ICTR (and JHU) resources, services, and programs
- Direction to applicable Institutional policy and guidance
- Direction to help and navigation resources for users of ICTR and institutional electronic systems (e.g. Qualtrics, CRMS, eIRB, CRUOnline)
- Direction to Human Subjects Training information and training requirements
- Providing general information about internal and external funding opportunities
- Providing educational sessions for divisions, departments and individual study teams about the resources available within the ICTR and across JHU to support specific research programs and projects