We provide consultation and coaching on the recruitment and retention of diverse research participants using evidence based and field tested methods.
Our team offers advice and guidance to help investigators and research staff identify and address recruitment barriers. Our consultants have experience with technology and community-engaged recruitment strategies.
We provide recruitment support in the following areas:
- Needs assessment
- Study design assessment
- Pre-screening/cohort discovery
- Outreach to stakeholder partners
- Customized recruitment and retention plans
- Troubleshooting recruitment challenges
- Gathering feedback from the ICTR Community Research Advisory Council (C-RAC)
- Creating a recruitment timeline
- Developing strategies to increase enrollment and retention
- Assessing feasibility of recruitment methods given a target population