Effective October 5, 2023, there will be a new process for reporting CRMS issues. In conjunction with the OnCore* Sprint1 ‘Go-Live’, CRMShelp@jhmi.edu will be deactivated and replaced with a new helpdesk process. To create a CRMS helpdesk ticket, visit the Service Portal – Johns Hopkins Medicine (service-now.com) portal (and enter your JHEDID if prompted). Or, you can use any of the following options:
- Submit Ticket: JH Portal (my.jh.edu) → Helpdesk → Epic Help
- Phone: 410-614-EPIC (3742)
- HCGH: 410-740-7813; option 2
- SH: 301-896-HELP (4357); option 2
- SMH: 202-537-HELP (4357); option 2
- ACH: 727-767-4884; option 2
* OnCore is a Clinical Research Management System (CTMS) that will fully replace our current Clinical Research Management System (CRMS) by April 2024. Between October 5, 2023 (Sprint 1 Go Live) and April 22, 2024, OnCore will be used for new IRB submissions (submitted after October 5, 2023) from SKCCC and a small set of ongoing SKCCC studies, and new IRB submissions and a small set of ongoing studies for pre-selected Principal Investigators from the DOM. All other studies will continue to use CRMS until April 22, 2024 (Sprint 2 Go Live) when CRMS will be permanently retired and we will switch completely to OnCore for all clinical trials. OnCore will serve as a single, centralized, web-based enterprise resource to support clinical research studies conducted by JHM. OnCore has enhanced functionality including providing financial reporting visibility, increasing efficiency of billing compliance review & improve invoicing frequency for externally sponsored trials, harmonizing data entry and documentation, improving study compliance and facilitating collaboration with other research institutions on the same platform.