This series showcases many of the resources, programs, educational training and other opportunities that we offer.
We encourage all faculty, staff and students to attend. There will be a question and answer period at the close of each lecture. If you have suggestions for future topics, feel free to contact us.
Previous Lectures and Presentations:
Cyd Lacanienta, MSW
Associate Director of Stakeholder Engagement, Community and Collaboration Core
Crystal Evans, MS
Community Outreach Coordinator, Community and Collaboration Core
Roger Clark, MBA
Community Co-Chair, Community Research Advisory Council
Community Research Advisory Council Member
Pamela Ouyang, MBBS
Academic Co-Chair, Community Research Advisory Council
Contact Crystal Evans, MS at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Dr. Neal Fedarko
ICTR Research Laboratory Core, School of Medicine
Dr. Will Fountain
Division of Geriatric Medicine, School of Medicine
Dr. Ryan Dougherty
Department of Epidemiology, Bloomberg School of Public Health
Contact Neal Fedarko, PhD at email@example.com for additional information.
- Liz Martinez, RN, BSN, CCRC, Research Participant Advocate, ICTR
- David Sullivan, MD, Professor of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins Center for Global Health
- Todd Brown, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Larry Appel, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Director, Welch Center for Prevention, Epidemiology and Clinical Research, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Alicia Diggs, PhD, Vice Chair, National Community Advisory Board, MACS WIHS Combined Cohort Study & Manager, Office of Community Engagement, North Carolina-Chapel Hill Center for AIDS Research
Megan Kasimatis Singleton, JD, MBE, CIP
Associate Dean, Human Research Protections and Director of the Human Research Protections Program
Office of Human Subjects Research
Contact Crystal Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.