Course Dates: July 11-15, 2022
Registration Period: April 4- July 1, 2022
Registration is currently capped at 45 between credit and non-credit registrants. Non-credit registration will be accepted on a first come basis beginning April 4th until registration is full.
Registering for Academic Credit- Recommended registration option for JHU SOM Fellows
Registration for credit is offered only for current degree seeking students at the School of Public Health and Postdoctoral Fellows at the School of Medicine. Register as indicated below by the July 1, 2022 course registration deadline.
**JHU SOM Fellows pay $0 when registering for academic credit only. Please reference this registration policy.
- Current School of Public Health students register through sis.jhu.edu.
- Current SOM Fellows should register through the School of Medicine Registrar’s office, for credit, using the Change of Schedule Form and submit their completed form through the SEAM system.
- Click on this link: https://support.sis.jhu.edu/case-home.
- Log in with your JHED – top right under ‘SIGN IN’.
- Click on ‘Browse All Topics’.
- Click on ‘Records and Registration’.
- Select ‘Interdivisional Registration (IDR)’.
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Request Support’.
- The form should prepopulate with your information.
- In the description type in – Registering for summer ICTR course, PH.390.750.71, through JHSPH.
- Attach your completed Change of Schedule Form and click ‘Submit’.
Any Johns Hopkins Fellow starting on July 1st who is interested in registering should email Karla McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Registering for Non-Credit- Option available to current JHU Faculty/Staff and non JHU affiliates.
**JHU SOM Fellows can register for non-credit but should reference payment information below. The recommendation is for SOM Fellows to register for credit.
The application is due by June 24th
- Click on ”Start the Application Process‘ under Non-Credit Courses for Non-Degree Seeking Students.
- Click on ‘Submit a New Application’.
- Select ‘Regular Summer Term’ under the first drop down.
- Institute for Clinical Translational Research should auto populate in the second drop down.
- Select ‘Next Page’.
- Complete all required application components and the following sections:
- Employer if applying from outside of JHU
- JHU affiliation if applicable
- Once complete hit ‘Submit’.
- Applicants will automatically receive an email with further instructions to complete application process and register.
- A separate email will be sent by the Program Manager once an applicant is registered with course specific information including the schedule and instructions on prerequisite requirements.
Current students registered via sis.jhu.edu for academic credit complete payment through their student account. Payment is due via SIS.
JHU SOM Fellows are not charged for this course when taken for academic credit. Please reference this registration policy.
JHU SOM Fellows taking the course for non-credit are required to pay out of pocket or have their departmental/division cover the cost using an IO/Budget number – email email@example.com with questions.
Non JHU affiliates/Non-Credit – reference the instructions sent via email after you complete your application. All payments are made through our SIS registration system. Payment is due by the June 24th application deadline. Registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
JHU Faculty and Staff can use tuition remission.