The Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN): An alliance of academic and community health systems .
The JHCRN provides an unique collaborative research infrastructure which enhances the flow of scientific information by supporting multi-site clinical, translational, and pragmatic research. As a regional translational research organization, the JHCRN links Johns Hopkins Medicine with a diverse network of community based health care delivery systems. The JHCRN offers researchers the opportunity to collaborate with other purpose-driven researchers, and access to over 5 million potential research participants.
We Support Research By:
- Identifying multi-site collaborative investigator(s) that serve diverse patient populations in urban, rural and suburban settings.
- Locating and pursuing funding opportunities for your multi-site research.
- Providing information on the population to be studied.
- Offering administrative support (LOS, biosketches, budget and demographic justification.)
- Developing draft recruitment strategies.
If you’re an investigator, and would like to learn more, please contact us!