There are Three Translational Research Communities (TRCs): Drugs, Biologics, Vaccines, and Devices Biomarkers and Diagnostic Tests and Behavioral, Social, and Systems Science
- Stimulate discovery that impacts health
- Engage and employ the wide range of ICTR resources and program areas, for example study design, biostatistics, pilot project funding, and the CRUs.
- Improve the quality, innovation and impact of Johns Hopkins University (JHU) translational research
- Improve research impact through early partnering with stakeholders and the community
- Consider dissemination early in the research process
- Enhance career satisfaction