The Science of Clinical Investigation (SOCI) Training Program is designed to prepare clinicians and other biological scientists to participate in multidisciplinary clinical research. Courses are offered on-site and online.
Translational clinical research requires a team that can design, analyze, interpret, and implement clinical studies in compliance with ethical and regulatory norms. Develop this expertise and become a leader in clinical research with the SOCI training program.
The SOCI program contains both onsite and online courses including:
- Database Design and Implementation in Clinical Research
- Ethical and Regulatory Issues in Clinical Research
- Design of Clinical Studies
- Quantitative Analysis of Clinical Data
- Outcomes and Effectiveness Research
- Quality Improvement and Knowledge Translation
Courses are designed for:
- Scientists engaged in clinical research
- IRB and other clinical research review committee members and staff
- Those aspiring to careers in clinical research
- Individuals both here at Johns Hopkins and abroad interested in clinical research
An achievement award is earned for satisfactorily completing four or more courses. This program is not for credit.
If you are interested in enrolling in online courses you must complete, Introduction to Online Learning. Please check for the schedule and registration.