Apply to the Program
**APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR 2020-21
- You must apply to a degree program, see the websites listed below for specific instructions: MPH: Application Website. MHS in Epidemiology: Application Website MSE in Bioengineering Innovation and Design: Application Website
- A supplemental application to the Predoctoral Clinical Research Training Program is required.
- This program is only open to trainees who will be entering their 2nd year of higher in the SON PhD program as of matriculation (July 1 following application).
- Our selection committee will need to review your previous PhD application. Once you have completed the supplemental application, you must e-mail Stacey Marks (firstname.lastname@example.org) a filled copy of the attached form stating that you allow access of your PhD application to the PCRTP TL1 Reviewers. SON waiver of admission app.PCTRP TL1
- A supplemental application* to the Predoctoral Clinical Research Training Program is required.
Instructions for Supplemental Application.
- Supplemental Requirements:
- 1-2 page statement of purpose (single-spaced, 12 point font) describing your career objectives, interest and/or experience in at least one of the clinical research areas described here.
- One additional letter of recommendation to the program.
- You can begin application, save your data and return to submit.
Degree Program Application Deadlines:
December 1st for MPH & MHS Medical Student Applicants
December 31st for MSE Medical Student Applicants