How to Register
Register April 2 – June 26, 2020
Visit the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health COURSE CATALOG for additional information including course number, dates, times, and location.
Non-Credit Applicants: Complete an application including all components (with supporting documents) listed below by the registration deadline of June 26, 2020. It is the applicant’s responsibility to prepare and collect each component and submit them by the indicated deadline.
For Credit Applicants (current degree seeking students): Register as indicated below by the June 26, 2020 deadline.
Registration is currently capped at 45 between credit and non-credit registrants. Non-credit registration will be accepted on a first come basis beginning April 2nd until registration is full.
Registering for Academic Credit
- Registration for credit is offered only for current degree seeking students at the School of Public Health or Postdoctoral Fellows at the School of Medicine.
- Current School of Public Health students register through sis.jhu.edu
- Postdoctoral Fellows at the School of Medicine register interdivisionally by completing a registration form with the registrar’s office at the School of Medicine.
- Any JHMI Fellow starting on July 1st who is interested in register should reach out to Karla McCarthy at email@example.com for instructions on how to register.
- All other applicants will register for non-credit.
Registering for Non-Credit
- Registration for non-credit is offered for all applicants who are NOT current degree seeking students at the Bloomberg School of Public Health or Postdoctoral Fellows at the School of Medicine. This includes all registrants from institutions outside of Johns Hopkins.
- Registration for non-credit requires the completion of a PDF APPLICATION
- Payment information as indicated below will also be required at the time of registration
- Secure submission – application and payment information will be sent electronically to the Academic Program Manager. An email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to securely submit your documentation.
- Registration is not confirmed until all documentation is received and registration is confirmed.
- For Academic Credit – registration via sis.jhu.edu is charged to a student’s account and payment is due according to due dates set up by the Student Accounts Office
- Third-Party (outside organizations paying tuition) for Academic Credit classes. Please visit https://studentaffairs.jhu.edu/third-party/ for submitting authorization letter.
- Non-Credit – indicate on the PDF Application your method of payment
- JHU tuition remission – include your complete tuition remission form with your application
- Third-Party (outside organizations paying tuition) for Non-Credit classes. Must provide letter of authorization on company letterhead and include letter with your application