How to Register
Registration for 2021 Expected to Open April 1, 2021
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2021 WILL BE UPDATED BY APRIL 1, 2021
Visit the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health COURSE CATALOG for additional information including course number, dates, times, and location.
Non-Credit Applicants: Complete an application including all components (with supporting documents) listed below by the registration deadline of June 26, 2020. It is the applicant’s responsibility to prepare and collect each component and submit them by the indicated deadline.
For Credit Applicants (current degree seeking students & SOM Fellows): Register as indicated below by the June 26, 2020 deadline.
Registration is currently capped at 45 between credit and non-credit registrants. Non-credit registration will be accepted on a first come basis beginning April 2nd until registration is full.
Registering for Academic Credit
- Registration for credit is offered only for current degree seeking students at the School of Public Health and Postdoctoral Fellows at the School of Medicine.
- Current School of Public Health students register through sis.jhu.edu
- Postdoctoral Fellows follow the instructions below
- All other applicants will register for non-credit following the non-credit registration instructions.
Registering for Non-Credit
- Registration for non-credit is offered for all applicants who are NOT current degree seeking students at the Bloomberg School of Public Health or Johns Hopkins Postdoctoral Fellows. This includes all registrants from institutions outside of Johns Hopkins.
- Registration for non-credit requires the completion of this PDF APPLICATION
- Payment information will be collected as indicated on the form, and below, and is required to confirm participation.
- Secure submission – application information will be sent electronically to the Academic Program Manager. An email should be sent to email@example.com for instructions on how to securely submit your documentation.
- Registration is not confirmed until all documentation is received and registration is confirmed.
Postdoctoral Fellows at the School of Medicine
- Any Johns Hopkins Fellow starting on July 1st who is interested in registering can follow the instructions indicated below for current SOM Fellows and email their registration form beginning on July 1st. Cc firstname.lastname@example.org in your email.
- Current Fellows must register through the School of Medicine Registrars office only, for credit, using this Interdivisional Registration Form. Submit your completed form to GradStdDsk@jhmi.edu
- For Academic Credit – registration via sis.jhu.edu is charged to a student’s account and payment is due according to due dates set up by the Student Accounts Office
- Non-Credit – reference the PDF application for instructions and indicate on the application your method of payment
- JHU tuition remission – include your complete tuition remission form with your application
- Third-Party (outside organizations paying tuition) for Non-Credit classes. Must provide letter of authorization on company letterhead and include letter with your application