How to Register
2021 Registration- April 1 to June 25, 2021
Registration is currently capped at 45 between credit and non-credit registrants. Non-credit registration will be accepted on a first come basis beginning April 1st until registration is full.
Registering for Academic Credit: Recommended registration option for JHU SOM Fellows
Registration for credit is offered only for current degree seeking students at the School of Public Health and Postdoctoral Fellows at the School of Medicine. Register as indicated below by the June 25, 2021 course registration deadline.
**JHU SOM Fellows pay $0 when registering for academic credit only. Please reference this registration policy.
- Current School of Public Health students register through sis.jhu.edu.
- Current SOM Fellows should register through the School of Medicine Registrar’s office, for credit, using this Interdivisional Registration Form.
- Any Johns Hopkins Fellow starting on July 1st who is interested in registering will follow the instructions indicated above for current SOM Fellows and email their registration form on July 1st – once their Fellowship appointment begins. Cc firstname.lastname@example.org in your email.
- Email email@example.com prior to 7/1 to indicate your interest in registering to get prerequisite and course information and instructions.
Registering for Non-Credit: Option available to current JHU Faculty/Staff and non JHU affiliates.
**JHU SOM Fellows can register for non-credit but should reference payment information below. The recommendation is for SOM Fellows to register for credit.
The application is due by June 25th
- Click on ‘Apply Now‘.
- Click on ‘New Students’.
- Select ‘Regular Summer Term’ under the first drop down
- Institute for Clinical Translational Research should auto populate in the second drop down.
- Select ‘Next Page’.
- Complete all required application components and the following sections
- Employer if applying from outside of JHU
- JHU affiliation if applicable
- Once complete hit ‘SUBMIT’.
- Applicants will automatically receive an email with further instructions to complete application process and register.
- A separate email will be sent by the Program Manager once an applicant is registered with course specific information including the schedule and instructions on prerequisite requirements.
- Current students registered via sis.jhu.edu for academic credit complete payment through their student account. Payment is due via SIS.
- JHU SOM Fellows are not charged for this course when taken for academic credit. Please reference this registration policy.
- JHU SOM Fellows taking the course for non-credit are required to pay out of pocket or have their departmental/division cover the cost using an IO/Budget number – email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Non JHU affiliates / Non-Credit – reference the instructions sent via email after you complete your application. All payments are made through our SIS registration system. Payment is due by the June 25th application deadline. Registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
- JHU Faculty and Staff can use tuition remission.