Proteomic Biomarker Development Program
Proteomics Facility couples mass spectrometry to one and two dimensional separations by column chromatography or gel electrophoresis to identify, quantify or characterize proteins and their post-translational modifications, that are present in complex protein extracts or isolated in solution, gel bands or spots from cells, tissues or body fluids.
- Metabolite profiling for small molecules from clinical samples
- Provides biomarker development support
- Marker verification, validation, qualification for clinical implementation
- Provides technology and analysis to maximizes coverage of key proteomes required for discovery
- Quantitative protein analysis methods including mass spectrometry and development of new technologies
Click here to submit an ICTR Connection Request