Research Data Collection and Storage (RDCS) Service
The Research Data Collection and Storage (RDCS) service assists researchers with secure solutions for data collection outside of Epic. The most commonly provided service is REDCap. Information about REDCap can be found here: https://ictr.johnshopkins.edu/programs_resources/programs-resources/informatics/redcap/
RDCS can also assist investigators with other services including:
- Setting up and maintaining secure SQL Server databases which comply with Data Trust guidelines for clinical research registries.
- Migration of existing MS Access or Excel databases to more secure solutions.
- Secure non-REDCap questionnaire solutions, such as Qualtrics.
- Advice on database construction, design, and remote access.
- Specialized interfaces to collect data from research instruments
For more information about how RDCS can assist you, please contact us at email@example.com