Clinical Research Management System (CRMS)
CRMS is a web-based tool designed to organize and streamline clinical research management designed to improve communication among study team members. CRMS has the following main features:
- Protocol information from eIRB2
- Registry of study participants
- Management of study accruals
- Consent tracking
- Secure location for study-related documents
- Pre-configured and adhoc reports
- Multiple interfaces with Epic, including sending data to Epic about the study and the study participants
CRMS must be used by studies which could result in a patient bill. It may also be used by retrospective studies to define the study cohort in order to facilitate data extraction from Epic and other information systems.
If you are already a CRMS user, you can access the software at http://research-prod.jhmi.edu/.