Apply for the KL2 Mentored Career Development Awards by April 5
Posted by: Crystal Williams on: February 22, 2019 | Print This Page
Application Deadline: April 5, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST
The Clinical Research Scholars Program is seeking applications for the 2019 KL2 Mentored Career Development Awards. We are able to offer 4 new awards to begin July 1, 2019. The KL2 award supports the development of individuals dedicated to a career in clinical investigation. Support is provided for 2 years with an additional year supported by the nominating department/division.
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Plans for proposed advanced didactic training program
- Curriculum vitae including list of publications
- Nomination letter from mentor(s) and division
- Mentor(s) NIH biosketch & research support
- Two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts from all academic training
For additional information, contact Stacey Marks, Program Manager at email@example.com.