Third Thursdays with the ICTR Lecture Series
We invite you to attend our next lecture for an update about our Hopkins Opportunities for Participant Engagement (HOPE) Registry. HOPE Registry serves as a centralized recruitment registry, matching individuals who have expressed a desire to participate in COVID-19 clinical research with open enrolling COVID-19 studies. Speaker Cassie Lewis-Land will discuss the process of how the registry works and the benefits of study teams using the registry.
Attendees will learn:
- how the registry is built to match participants to the right COVID-19 study
- the steps required for study teams to join the registry
- outreach and recruitment methods used to promote joining the registry to JH patients and the general public
For additional information, please contact us at Hoperegistry@jhu.edu.
- HOPE Registry for Researchers Website
- HOPE Registry Patient/Volunteer Website
- Third Thursdays with the ICTR Website