Team Science Award Application Deadline
Team Science Awards
Application Deadline: Friday, June 2, 2023
Call for Nominations
Team Science Awards are managed/supported by the Community and Collaboration Core. While many awards still go to individuals, advances in translational research are increasingly dependent on teams of individuals with different perspectives and skills working collaboratively towards a common goal.
The selected research teams will:
• Celebrate with a “coffee break” package from the Bakery at NE Market.
• Receive a prize of either $2,000 to be used for team functions or a gift in-kind of ICTR services (CCDA, CRU, REDCap, or OpenSpecimen, Research Studio).
• Be featured at an ICTR Team Science event in which they will share their success and describe how they overcame challenges.
• Be provided with a project-specific consultation by the ICTR Navigators to help identify how the ICTR can best support their research.
• Bragging rights for a year!
Any person within Johns Hopkins who is part of a Team Science biomedical research project is eligible to submit an application on behalf of a team. A Team Science project is defined as any group of interdisciplinary researchers working collaboratively toward a specific scientific goal.