- This event has passed.
Third Thursdays with the ICTR Lecture Series
February 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
We invite you to attend our next lecture for an update about our Hopkins Opportunities for Participant Engagement (HOPE) Registry. HOPE Registry serves as a centralized recruitment registry, matching individuals who have expressed a desire to participate in COVID-19 clinical research with open enrolling COVID-19 studies. Speaker Cassie Lewis-Land will discuss the process of how the registry works and the benefits of study teams using the registry.
Attendees will learn:
- how the registry is built to match participants to the right COVID-19 study
- the steps required for study teams to join the registry
- outreach and recruitment methods used to promote joining the registry to JH patients and the general public
For additional information, please contact us at Hoperegistry@jhu.edu.
- HOPE Registry for Researchers Website
- HOPE Registry Patient/Volunteer Website
- Third Thursdays with the ICTR Website