- This event has passed.
New Investigator’s Boot Camp
October 19, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
The program is designed to present the basics of the operations of the JHM IRB, while also providing orientation and how-to tips for preparing an IRB application.
The agenda includes:
- Essentials of the JHM IRB’s structure and operations
- An overview of IRB help and other resources for investigators
- eIRB How-To Basics: from concept to application
- Investigator Expectations and Responsibilities
- An “Ask the IRB” Q&A experts panel
To register, visit: http://lms14.learnshare.com/l.aspx?CID=89&A=2&T=499383
The course qualifies for in-person PI re-certification credit.