- This event has passed.
NCATS’ Small Business Funding Webinar
January 30 @ 2:00 am - 3:00 pm
Are you an entrepreneur launching a biotech or healthcare technology business and finding the funding landscape to be complex? The National Institutes of Health’s National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) may be able to help through its Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
Open funding opportunities can be found by visiting the NCATS Small Business page.
- SBIR and STTR program overview
- Benefits of NCATS funding
- Tips for submitting a successful application
- Key NCATS focus areas to advance clinical research and translational sciences
- Upcoming opportunities and deadlines
- Other resources and programs, including NCATS’ Therapeutics for Rare and Neglected Diseases (TRND) and Bridging Interventional Development Gaps (BrIDGs) programs
We especially encourage participation from the following:
- Small biotech and/or healthcare technology businesses
- Women-owned small businesses and entrepreneurs from socially and economically disadvantaged backgrounds
- Academic and research institutions
- Technology transfer organizations
- Multiple venture-backed small businesses