- This event has passed.
Keys to Submitting a Quality Research Proposal to a Data Sharing Platform Webinar
March 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Have you ever wanted to conduct secondary research on clinical trial data to answer a research question but didn’t know how? Vivli will host a lively webinar discussion with experts from the data sharing community on how to submit a quality research proposal with all the information needed for clinical trial sponsors and independent review panels (IRP) to make a decision about your request.
This webinar is focused on helping researcher create the best research proposal possible and to navigate the review process.
Key topics covered:
- What resources are available to help formulate your research proposals
- What are the key elements that sponsors and IRPs look for in a request?
- What are some commonly overlooked issues in research proposals?
- What hints and tips would our panel provide to researchers when developing their proposal?
- What are some key reasons for application revisions?
- What is the key to formulating a strong and testable hypothesis?
Dr. Sonali Kochhar, Welcome Trust IRP member
Georgina Humphreys, Wellcome Trust secretariat
Joe Ross and Ginger Gamble, the YODA Project
Moderators: Rebecca Li & Julie Wood, VivliLess
To register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/19922448336343564
For more information, email email@example.com.