- This event has passed.
Johns Hopkins Biostatistics Center 20th Anniversary Showcase
December 7 @ 11:45 am - 5:00 pm
Highlighting 20 Years of Advancing Research and Practice at Johns Hopkins and Beyond
The Johns Hopkins Biostatistics Center (JHBC) is hosting a showcase to share how they’ve collaborated to enhance the quality and efficiency of research and practice at JHMI.
The showcase will feature 5 grand-rounds presentations with leading JHMI researchers and JHBC consultants demonstrating various statistical methods:
- design and analysis of multi-cohort survey data
- longitudinal data analysis in large observational studies
- analysis of complex hierarchically-structured data
- data management solutions
- multi-center clinical trials with unconventional randomization and treatment effect estimation
The poster session and lunch will begin at 11:45 am, followed by presentations at 1 pm. There will also be an happy hour at 4:30 pm to allow guests to meet and discuss collaboration opportunities with the center consultants.
To register, visit: http://jhbc20thannivershowcase.rsvpify.com.
For more information, download the agenda or contact Gayane Yenokyan, MD, MH, PhD at