- This event has passed.
IRB New Investigator Training Boot Camp
April 20 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
New Investigator Training Boot Camp
When: April 20, 2017, 8:00am-11:00am
Where: MRB/Turner West Room
Details: The JHM Office of Human Subjects Research is offering an intensive program to orient investigators and study-team members to the basic workings of the JHM IRB. In this program, IRB experts will explain the fundamental steps to prepare and submit an eIRB application to conduct Human Subjects Research at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and School of Nursing.
The agenda includes:
- Essentials of the JHM IRB’s structure and operations
- An overview of IRB help and other resources for investigators
- eIRB How-To Basics: from concept to application
- Investigator Expectations and Responsibilities
- An “Ask the IRB” Q&A experts panel
**This course meets the In-Person activity requirement for Principal Investigator recertification.