- This event has passed.
Community Advisory Board Workshop: Understanding & Evaluating Health Research
November 6, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The Community Engagement Program of the Johns Hopkins Institute for Clinical & Translational Research & the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing are hosting a free workshop on the role of the community advisory board in research.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who serve on a community advisory board for Johns Hopkins research programs
- Faculty, staff, students and local residents interested in joining a community advisory board
- Individuals who want to learn how to better understand and evaluate health research
- Describe the role of the community advisory board in research
- Introduce ethical principles used to protect people involved in health research
- Opportunities to network and learn from community advisory board members
To register go to: