- This event has passed.
CD2H Show and Tell Seminar
May 3, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Please join us!
Show and Tell Webinar
Featuring the CD2H Idea Competition Semi-Finalists
May 3, 2019
10-11:30 am Pacific / 1-2:30 pm Eastern
This Show and Tell will showcase presentations from the semi-finalists from the CD2H Idea Competition.
- Predicting risk of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) in premature infants using vital sign data and growth parameters, Columbia University
- Predicting respiratory illness following preterm birth to guide therapy choices and expectations, University of Rochester
- Analysis of brain tumor imaging for clinical trial development, Georgetown University
- Dynamic Stratification of Venous Thromboembolism Risk in Cancer Patients, UC Davis
- Automated Scoring of Radiographic Damage in Rheumatoid Arthritis, University of Alabama
- Enabling methods for accessible and reproducible quantitative MRI of the liver, University of Wisconsin-Madison
This Show and Tell will be a great opportunity for the CTSA community to learn about the exciting research happening across the CTSA hubs. We hope you’ll join us. This webinar will take place on May 3, 2019 as part of the iDTF Full Member meeting.