Community Collaboration Core | Community Engagement in Research
We recognize the importance of engaging people who live, work and serve in the Greater Baltimore-Washington DC area. We welcome community members to join our Community Research Advisory Council, attend one of our events or become a research volunteer.
- Congratulations to the Winners of the First-Ever ICTR Team Science Award!
- Congratulations to the 2021 Community Partnership and Collaboration Core Grant Recipients!
- Community Collaborations Core Director, Cheryl Dennison Himmelfarb, PhD, RN, Receives Grant to Address COVID-19 Disparities
- Interested in Participating in a COVID-19 Clinical Trial? Learn About the Hopkins Opportunities for Participant Engagement (HOPE) Registry
- Read the Latest COVID-19 Research News