Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN)
Join Us at Our 5th Annual Trends in Clinical Research Symposium March 12.
Welcome to the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN)
The JHCRN is a regional translational research organization linking Johns Hopkins Medicine with a diverse network of community based health care delivery systems that offers researchers the opportunity to collaborate with other purpose-driven researchers, and access to over 11 million potential research participants. Our sites include:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Alleghany Health Network
- Inova Health System
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Reading Health System/Tower Health
We provide a unique collaborative research infrastructure that aims to enhance the flow of scientific information by supporting multi-site clinical, translational, and pragmatic research.
We support your research by:
- Identifying multi-site collaborative investigator(s) that serve diverse patient populations in urban, rural and suburban settings.
- Locating and pursuing funding opportunities for your multi-site research.
- Providing information on the population to be studied.
- Offering administrative support (LOS, biosketches, budget and demographic justification.)
- Developing draft recruitment strategies.
If you’re an investigator, and would like to learn more, please complete the Investigator Information Registration Form or contact us at email@example.com.