Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN)
Welcome to the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN)
The JHCRN is a regional translational research organization linking Johns Hopkins Medicine with a diverse network of community based health care delivery systems that offers researchers the opportunity to collaborate with other purpose-driven researchers, and access to over 11 million potential research participants. Our sites include:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Alleghany Health Network
- Inova Health System
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Reading Health System/Tower Health
We provide a unique collaborative research infrastructure that aims to enhance the flow of scientific information by supporting multi-site clinical, translational, and pragmatic research.
We support your research by:
- Identifying multi-site collaborative investigator(s) that serve diverse patient populations in urban, rural and suburban settings.
- Locating and pursuing funding opportunities for your multi-site research.
- Providing information on the population to be studied.
- Offering administrative support (LOS, biosketches, budget and demographic justification.)
- Developing draft recruitment strategies.
If you’re an investigator, and would like to learn more, please complete the Investigator Information Registration Form or contact us at email@example.com.