Research Infrastructure Assessment and Analysis
A team of Johns Hopkins experts has conducted assessment and analysis on Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU)’s current research infrastructure, operations, safety and governance.
- Leadership Capacity: Fran Stillman
- Faculty Development: Zhiping Li
- Institutional Review Board: Judith Carrithers, Joan Pettit
- Financial Management and Research Funding: Gerry Stacy
- Research Integrity: Nancy Kass, Holly Taylor
- Research Coordination: Ed Fuchs, Hongxia Li
- Biobanking and Biological Specimen: Jim Potter
- Medical Informatics: Michael Boland, Jim Potter
- Biostatistics: Nae-Yuh Wang
Assessments were also performed in areas of adaptability to new approaches and educational resources for clinical research at SYSU.
Organizational leaders from Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU) visit Johns Hopkins to learn about clinical research infrastructure.
2013-2014 Visiting Organizational Leaders:
- Dan Liang, Director, Medical Science Office, SYSU
- Yu Sun, Accountant, Office of Finance and University Assets, SYSU
- Weijia Wang, Medical Subject Librarian, Medical Library, SYSU
- Wen Xu, Associate Professor, Department of Endocrinology, Third Affiliated Hospital of SYSU
- Changping Zhu, Deputy Director, Medical Science Office, SYSU
2014-2015 Visiting Organizational Leaders:
- Xiang Chen, Operation Office Director, Clinical Research Center, Zhongshan Ophthalmic Center, SYSU
- Qinglei Du, Section Member, Research Management, SYSU
- Liheng Zhang, Deputy Section Chief, Research Management, SYSU
GO BACK TO THE JHU-SYSU COLLABORATION HOME PAGE