The Clinical Research Informatics Core concentrates on identifying gaps in current research IT services within the Johns Hopkins environment and creating strategies for filling these gaps. By using CTSA funds to leverage institutional resources to provide for these needs as identified by investigators and the committee, the entire research enterprise is benefiting through both the improvement of existing resources and the creation of new, enterprise-wide tools.
- Use the Qualtrics Survey Tool for Research
- Create a Research Database with REDCap
- Access EMR Data for Research including cohort discovery with the Center for Clinical Data Analysis (CCDA)
- Leverage a Database to Support Research Billing and link to Epic with the Clinical Research Management System (CRMS)
- Gain Professional Development and learn best practices from the Data Management Advisory Board
- Contact the Epic Research Team for help with using Epic to Conduct Clinical Research
- Search a Directory of Researchers at Johns Hopkins via PURE Elsevier (formerly SCIVAL/JHU Experts Research Profiles)
- Request a platform for Secure Analysis of Data (SAFE– Secure Analytic Framework Environment)
- Manage and Track Biospecimens with OpenSpecimen
Click the links below to learn more:
The Center for Clinical Data Analysis (CCDA) assists researchers with accessing clinical data for research purposes. Services include: Preliminary, anonymous data for feasibility, grant applications and statistical sample-size estimates IRB-approved case-finding–for study enrollment (mailings, phone ...
CRMS is a web-based tool designed to organize and streamline clinical research management. It is designed to improve communication among study team members, store subject enrollment information in a secure location, and run real-time reports. Accessible ...