Funding Opportunity: Fisher Center Discovery Program
Posted by: Crystal Williams on: August 4, 2015 | Print This Page
In partnership with the ICTR, the Johns Hopkins Fisher Center for Environmental Infectious Diseases is accepting grant applications for projects focused on the clinical and translational research of disease causing agents found in the following environments:
- traditional ecological (air, soil and water)
- vector-born or zoonotic diseases
- human flora and built (home, hospital and community)
The Fisher Center Discovery Program (FCDP) is currently accepting applications for the 2016 grant year.
- All full time JHU faculty interested in environmental infectious diseases are invited to apply.
- Hopkins-affiliated postdoctoral fellows, house staff, medical school students, graduate students, and undergraduate students may submit a FCDP application and be included as research team members on FCDP proposals. However, a faculty member must serve as the PI mentor.
- The full application deadline is September 15, 2015.
- The online application and details about the grants may be found on the ICTR’s website at https://ictrweb.johnshopkins.edu/ictr/?ApplyFCDP
- All application documents (guidelines, letter of intent, budget, and FAQ) may be found in the ICTR supported application space.
- Click here to download the RFA.
Questions may be directed to: email@example.com or 443-287-4840.