Fisher Center Discovery Program (FCDP) Grant 2017
Posted by: Crystal Williams on: July 19, 2016 | Print This Page
The Fisher Center Discovery Program (FCDP) is currently accepting applications for the 2017 grant year.
- All full time JHU faculty interested in environmental infectious diseases are invited to apply.
- Hopkins-affiliated postdoctoral fellows, house staff, medical school students, doctoral students, graduate students, and undergraduate students may submit a FCDP application and be included as research team members on FCDP proposals. However, a faculty member must serve as the PI mentor.
- The full application deadline is September 16, 2016.
- The online application and details about the grants may be found here: https://ictrweb.johnshopkins.edu/ictr/?ApplyFCDP
- All application documents (guidelines, letter of intent, budget, and FAQ) may be found in the ICTR-supported application space.
- View the RFA.
Questions may be directed to: email@example.com or 443-287-4840.