- This event has passed.
ClinicalTrials.gov Program Launch
June 8, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
The ICTR is offering an information session, “ClinicalTrials.gov Program Launch,” on Wednesday, June 8 from 9-10:30 a.m. at Tilghman Auditorium, Miller Research Building. This event is for all Principal Investigators and study team members.
Attendees will learn:
- The ethical, scientific and legal reasons for clinical trials registration and reporting
- Which trials are required to be registered and the timelines
- Tips, tricks and helpful content to improve the process
- The regulations and current performance gaps
- Resources and assistance available
To view presenters download the flyer.
The event is free and registration is required. To RSVP visit: https://clinicaltrialsgov.eventbrite.com
For more information contact Anthony Keyes, email@example.com.