The ClinicalTrials.gov program will assist investigators to learrn:
- The ethical, scientific and legal reasons for clinical trials registration and reporting
- Which trials are required to be registered and the timelines
- Tips, tricks and helpful content to improve the process
- The regulations and current performance gaps
- Resources and assistance available
To view a recent information session discussing the program, download the attached pdf Powerpoint, the one-page handout or view the video.
Click the pages below to learn more: